Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Proud Momma!


My daughter, Zie, is an altar server at our church.  She is the youngest, the smallest, the most delicate, and the most beautiful if you ask me.... She has been chosen to serve for the Palm Sunday Mass...She will be serving with 3 of her peers who are taller, stronger, and well....more experienced....but you can bet that that scrappy 62 pound daughter of mine will be carrying that 40 pound cross through all the aisles of the church on Sunday morning.  Would she let the boys do it??? No, she wants to be in the forefront, the one who, and I quote..."Gets to ring the bell."  So, I will be there, not quite front row, beaming...while she flashes me the peace sign from the altar.

2 comments:

Shannanigans said...

Ringing the bell is the very best part! I love that girl! :)

Shannanigans said...

Ringing the bell IS the very best part! I love that girl! :)