Tuesday, July 19, 2011

...the long and winding road (I promise this one is it)

I happen to be one of those, "If it's meant to be it will be. If it is supposed to happen it will happen" crazy-kinda ladies!  I really believe God has a plan....we don't know what it is, but it is our responsibility to follow the signs to find the path that God has laid for us.
As you all know, Angel and I have started a new endeavor this year...Fancy Like That! Party Productions.  It is something that she and I have done for...well, forever!  The path was laid for us and we slowly began following it, unknowing of what it would become.  The decision was made by she and I to step off the small, over-grown path and move toward the paved road.
Things seem to be unfolding for us this last couple of weeks, the details of starting a catering company are opening up before us...everytime there is a question, the answer seems to fall in our hands.  Don't get me wrong, this wider road...you know the paved one....sure has it's share of pot-holes and speed bumps, but it is obviously the right path for us. 


No comments: